“Friendly atmosphere”

Cuisines: American
Dayton
“Friendly atmosphere”
Reviewed August 7, 2012

Service was great! Food was good if you're looking for local fare...fish, fried bar food. Atmosphere was fun.

Visited July 2012
1 Thank Rick E

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“GREAT GREAT GREAT!!!!!!!!”
Reviewed August 3, 2012

I stopped here because of the reviews. Some said Great & Some said not so Great. I have to side with Great! I don't know where these other people ate but it couldn't have been here. The Food, The Service and the place overall couldn't have been any better. I had some Irish Nachos for an appetizer & was very happy with something different for a change. I had Baby Back Ribs for dinner & they were falling off the bone and great flavor. Washed it down with a draft beer that came from Cheboygan. Wonderful also. So I say all Thumbs Up!!! Don't miss this place. Only draw back is you have to wait for them to open at 4:00pm. But well worth the wait.

1 Thank lbnile
Coral MI
“Great stop”
Reviewed August 3, 2012

Have eaten here everytime we go to Mackinaw City. Staff is friendly and efficient and the food is terrific. Cost is reasonable the food is worth it. Will always be back when in the area.

Visited August 2012
Daytona Beach, Florida
“Best time since getting to MI”
Reviewed August 2, 2012

Just arrived in Michigan on a 2 week trip from my home in Florida. Stopped in at the Blue Water and had some food and drink. The place is great. Very friendly staff. I had Cherice for a waitress and she was great. The oysters were fresh and the gator tail was better than I get at home. They also had some nice Michigan wines. I had the Semi Dry Riesling and it was superb. I highly recommend this place when you get to Mackinaw City.

• Visited July 2012
“Awesome!!!”
Reviewed July 31, 2012 via mobile

We ate here on a family vacation and the food and atmosphere were wonderful! I would highly recommend the oysters! Great restaurant for kids!