“Food was fine. Waiter not so much”
Review of Key Hole Bar

Key Hole Bar
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Takeout
Reviewed August 17, 2013

The food here was fine and the prices were ok. The waitress that shared duties at our table was very nice. The waiter that waited on us was very rude. We rarely complain (you can see all the rest of our reviews) but had he slammed one more thing down on the table we were going to leave. Bad attitude left a bad taste in our moth for this place. Sadly, we can"t recommend. .

Reviewed August 17, 2013

We went here because of the TripAdvisor rating and we weren't disappointed. There was a short wait, but the staff worked hard to make sure to turn over tables quickly. Our drinks were awesome (bloody mary, sea breeze, beer on tap) and the menu was extensive. My husband and I shared the nachos and had side salads. The nachos were AWESOME! They were well seasoned and plentiful. The salads were also very fresh. We thoroughly enjoyed this meal. The rest of the people ordered steaks, potato skins, and a wrap. Everyone was pleased with their orders. They had typical kid fare: mac n cheese, burgers, etc, so the kids were happy too. The rating are correct, this was a great meal.

Reviewed August 17, 2013

This place was awesome, great food, great prices, well worth the money. Waitress was wonderful, they make you feel like it's 'Cheers bar' I wish I would have went here the entire time I was there for all my meals, Wide variety of food, clean, walking distance from all hotels, can't say enough good about this place I'll definitely be returning to this place!!!

Reviewed August 14, 2013

The service was a little to be desired. We waited a long time before we got waited on. The food was just okay as well. One person said the chili was amazing though. One person ordered a side of veggies and had to send them back because they were frozen. I wouldn't go out of my way to eat here again. Lots of other choices in downtown.

Reviewed August 13, 2013

the bar is nice, a little bit dark but funny. food was good and service was ok. it was my nest meal in Mackinaw City !

4  Thank froggy73