Mackinaw Beach and Bay - Inn & Suites
$112
$104
Baymont Inn & Suites Mackinaw City(Mackinaw City)(Great Value!)
$74
$50
$77
ClarionHotels
Riviera Motel(Mackinaw City)(Great Value!)
$80
$135
Best Western Plus Dockside Waterfront Inn(Mackinaw City)(Great Value!)
$99
$95
Agoda.com
Rainbow Motel(Mackinaw City)
$49
Clearwater Lakeshore Motel(Mackinaw City)(Great Value!)
$69
All reviewswafflesqueen bedhot tubmemorial daysleeper sofasausageprivate balconygreat place to staylarge roombreakfast roomlake viewfridge and microwavefree breakfastbeds were comfortableindoor poolfire pitwater park
Reviewed February 5, 2010

My wife and I are building a lakeside home in Cheboygan. We were introduced to the Mackinaw Beach & Bay Hotel in October of 2009. Since we first stayed in the hotel, I have made over 6 trips from our home in St. Louis, MO to meet with our contractor. I have never, ever been less than delighted with my experiences at the hotel. I would never consider staying at any other hotel in the area. The fact that I drive from Mackinaw City to our home site in Cheboygan daily for meetings should speak for itself. The Mackinaw Beach & Bay is new and the rooms are very clean. The bedding is fresh, the rooms are spacious, the bathrooms and kitchenette are well thought out. The breakfast is just right. (Ask for Bill's Cinnamon Rolls!) Most of all the owners/management have a personal commitment to being the best hosts of any hotel in Mackinaw. Try this hotel...I am certain that you will agree with me.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled on business
mbbresort, Guest Services at Mackinaw Beach and Bay - Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2010

rjfaulk,

Thank you so much for your kind words, it is great to hear that our hotel and staff have made your recent trips to Mackinaw City enjoyable for you. I am glad to hear that you enjoy Bill’s Cinnamon Rolls, I will be sure to share that with him.

We appreciate your continued loyalty and look forward to your next visit. If you have additional questions or suggestions please don’t hesitate to let me know.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed February 4, 2010

This motel is a great place to stay. It's very clean, the room was nice and the staff couldn't have been more accomodating. From management to cleaners they always had a smile and were quick with a smile and a hello. I'd highly recommend this to anyone.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled with friends

Itjustmetoo,

I wanted to personally thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at the Mackinaw Beach and Bay Resort. We realize that you have many options in the Mackinaw City area, and we appreciate you choosing to stay with us. I will be sure to share you kind words with our staff. They work very hard to meet the needs of all of our guests’ so it’s great to know that you enjoyed your stay!

Please let us know if you have any additional questions or suggestions as we are always looking for feedback to improve all guest experiences. Thank you again for choosing the Mackinaw Beach and Bay Resort; we look forward to your next visit.

Best regards,

Reviewed February 4, 2010

My stay was wonderful, Beautiful clean rooms open onto the beach with a view of Straits of Mackinaw. Very friendly staff. They went way over and above what I would expect.

• Stayed: February 2010
mbbresort, Guest Services at Mackinaw Beach and Bay - Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded March 15, 2010

Laineyrae,

Thank you so much for you positive feedback! I will be sure to share your wonderful comments with our staff. I am glad that you had the time to enjoy the view from your room.

Thank you again for your positive feedback, and if you have any questions or suggestions please feel free to let me know.

At your service,

Reviewed February 4, 2010

My friends and I had a wonderful experience at this hotel. It was very clean and everything looked as if it was newly remodeled and decorated. The staff was very friendly, polite and accomodating. I plan to visit this hotel again with my family. The view was beautiful of the bay, islands and bridge. We loved it! Unfortunately it was too cold to enjoy the beach. I look forward to returning on my next vacation in Mackinaw City.

• Stayed: February 2010
mbbresort, Guest Relations at Mackinaw Beach and Bay - Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2010

Auburnhillsmicowgirl,

I wanted to personally thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at the Mackinaw Beach and Bay Resort. We realize that you have many options in the Mackinaw City area, and we appreciate you choosing to stay with us. I will be sure to share your kind words with our staff. They work very hard to meet the needs of all of our guests, and they would love to hear that you enjoyed your stay. I have no doubt that you will enjoy our wonderful beach on your return trip this summer! As you noticed the views from our beach are great!

If you have any additional questions or suggestions please feel free to let me know, as we are always looking for feedback to improve all guest experiences. Thank you again for choosing the Mackinaw Beach and Bay Resort; we look forward to your next visit.

Warm regards,

Reviewed February 3, 2010

I attended a quilting camp sponsored by Indian River Quilt House and the experience was totally wonderful. From the minute we checked in to the time we checked out, the service was absolutely wonderful. If there was a problem, it was handled quickly and without any grumbling; our room was clean and taken care of every day we were there; the conference room where 70 women were quilting and leaving threads all over the place were vacuumed every evening by the staff. They could not have been friendlier; they even had an afternoon reception of cookies and cake for our group. I would HIGHLY recommend this hotel as a venue for other events.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled with friends

Michaywe,

I wanted to personally thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at the Mackinaw Beach and Bay Resort. It was a pleasure having you as our guest! I appreciate your positive comments and I will share them with our staff. I am glad to hear that your group enjoyed our meeting and banquet facilities. Your HIGH recommendations are greatly appreciated.

Best regards,