I will never go to this hotel again. Rude staff. Very dirty. Bad cleaning staff, Life Guard was a Joke. He was dressed in street clothes so we had no idea he even was supposed to be a Life Guard at first. We sat and watched him play his phone. He wasn't watching the kids at all and when we had an injury in the pool he didn't move. But by far the worst of it was the dirty, dirty property. The rooms were Nasty! You are talking not vacuumed, dirty sheets, Nasty.The Pool and Lobby area was just as bad. Piles of Bugs on the floor that were never swept or cleaned up. Bugs on the tables at breakfast! The manager Lucas needs to go back to school for Customer Service. I went with a very big group spent more than $3,000.00 to sleep in filth and the Staff did absolutely nothing to make it right. When I complained I was told that I created my own problems.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Northern Michigan's premier hotel and convention center, with Mackinaw City's largest indoor water park. Enjoy the incredible views right from your own private balcony or relax on our sugar sand beaches. With 98 rooms and suites we are sure to have the accommodations that you are looking for. Our hot breakfast buffet is served complimentary each morning right in our own bridge view restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Bridge Vista Beach Hotel & Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bridge Vista Beach Hotel Mackinaw City
- Bridge Vista Beach Hotel And Convention Center