The hotel staff very friendly and helpful. Our room was nice and clean, although they truly need to hire someone to wash the windows, dead bugs, cobwebs all over them. My grand kids loved the water park. The water could be warmer, the entry way into the park needs some care. It was filthy and very gross to walk through. Then on our last night there the lifeguard opened all the windows, and the air coming in was cold, we were wet so it made us all cold so we left. It is suppose to be warm that is the idea so that we don't get cold and can enjoy ourselves. Another thing that bugged me was the junk and boxes piled all over the place behind the check in, the breakfast area had junk piled behind the bar, you could see in the door where they prepared the food had junk piled all over the place. It just wasn't a well put together hotel. They need to make the place look a little more presentable, although I would stay there again because for the most part our room was clean and comfortable and worth the money we paid for our stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Northern Michigan's premier hotel and convention center, with Mackinaw City's largest indoor water park. Enjoy the incredible views right from your own private balcony or relax on our sugar sand beaches. With 98 rooms and suites we are sure to have the accommodations that you are looking for. Our hot breakfast buffet is served complimentary each morning right in our own bridge view restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, getaroom.com, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Bridge Vista Beach Hotel & Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bridge Vista Beach Hotel Mackinaw City
- Bridge Vista Beach Hotel And Convention Center