We came up Memorial Day wknd 2012 and were able to get a great rate for a 3 night stay. The first night we were able to sit out on the patio and watch the fireworks. That was the last night that we were able to be on the patio bc the mayflies were AWFUL! We had a view of the bridge and island but could not sit out there and enjoy it bc the bugs would attack you! The waterpark was fine and seemed clean enough but clean towels were hardly ever available. I had a 3yo and 6yo and the slides and activities were great for them. The free breakfast bar at the hotel was good and had sausage, waffles, biscuits and gravy, scrambled eggs, toast, cereals, fresh fruit, donuts, bagels, milk, juices, coffee, and tea. The lady who ran it took very good care of everything and kept the tables cleaned. The room was okay. You could hear everything going on in the rooms around you. Our room was on the first floor and had a patio to the beach. The lock didn't work and when we alerted the front desk they just put a wooden stick in the door to hold it! The bathroom was not clean. Dirty in the corners, shower curtain and around the toilet. That was quickly taken care of. We typically stay in the cabins of Mackinaw Mill Creek and thought we would try something different. Never again. Plus, all the kids wanted to do was stay inside the waterpark and not enjoy the sights, great outdoors, and ambience which is what Mackinaw is all about and all they've ever known in the past.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Northern Michigan's premier hotel and convention center, with Mackinaw City's largest indoor water park. Enjoy the incredible views right from your own private balcony or relax on our sugar sand beaches. With 98 rooms and suites we are sure to have the accommodations that you are looking for. Our hot breakfast buffet is served complimentary each morning right in our own bridge view restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Odigeo and Hotwire so you can book your Bridge Vista Beach Hotel & Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bridge Vista Beach Hotel Mackinaw City
- Bridge Vista Beach Hotel And Convention Center