We stayed here Tues - Thursday. We thought this hotel was clean, comfortable, had a great breakfast every day (we DIDN'T have to go to another building, it was right upstairs), beautiful view, and LOVED the waterpark for the kids! Downsides; water in the waterpark was a little cold, and though there is sufficient sandy area just outside the hotel - like i you had a toddler/sandcastles- the lakeside was horrible and rocky (could be due to receding water). No fantasy walking along the beach/frolicking in the surf here.Those 2 things combined made no water fun for mom and dad (kids could not have cared less!) We would have also liked a locking screen door to keep toddlers in and allow breeze in. Overall or under 100 per night, you can't beat it - we would stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Northern Michigan's premier hotel and convention center, with Mackinaw City's largest indoor water park. Enjoy the incredible views right from your own private balcony or relax on our sugar sand beaches. With 98 rooms and suites we are sure to have the accommodations that you are looking for. Our hot breakfast buffet is served complimentary each morning right in our own bridge view restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Bridge Vista Beach Hotel & Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bridge Vista Beach Hotel Mackinaw City
- Bridge Vista Beach Hotel And Convention Center