We weren't sure what to expect for the price. Upon arrival we were able to check in early and upgrade to a waterfront Jacuzzi room for a small additional fee. The staff was great!! We were very happy with the room. It was a good size, very clean, and had a nice bathroom. The waterpark was awesome, our 3 year old had a wonderful time. The breakfast was better than the one we had on the island the morning before that cost us $17, Bridge Vista's was free. We are planning on comming back and staying again this fall.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Northern Michigan's premier hotel and convention center, with Mackinaw City's largest indoor water park. Enjoy the incredible views right from your own private balcony or relax on our sugar sand beaches. With 98 rooms and suites we are sure to have the accommodations that you are looking for. Our hot breakfast buffet is served complimentary each morning right in our own bridge view restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Priceline and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Bridge Vista Beach Hotel & Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bridge Vista Beach Hotel Mackinaw City
- Bridge Vista Beach Hotel And Convention Center