I just wanted to say that after readin some of the past reviews I was slightly nervous to stay here, I am so glad that I chose to! The rooms were extremely clean and comfortable.....the waterpark was amazing fun for the kids and the adults!!!! We have 4 kids that stayed with us (13,13, 9, 8) and each of them had a blast and were dreading having to leave!! I really want to give special kudos to the staff (the movie buff lifeguard who noticed the little boy that had a strong resemblance to RAMBO and the chocolate loving staff at the front desk that helped us to finish off the birthday cake!!!! We will definitely be back again! ------I almost forgot to mention the woman that was running the breakfast room!!!!! She was absolutely amazing and helpful and made it through the hectic morning without ever losing her smile!!!
Thanks agin for a great stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Northern Michigan's premier hotel and convention center, with Mackinaw City's largest indoor water park. Enjoy the incredible views right from your own private balcony or relax on our sugar sand beaches. With 98 rooms and suites we are sure to have the accommodations that you are looking for. Our hot breakfast buffet is served complimentary each morning right in our own bridge view restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your Bridge Vista Beach Hotel & Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bridge Vista Beach Hotel And Convention Center
- Bridge Vista Beach Hotel Mackinaw City