My 6 yr old daughter and I planned a trip to Mackinaw Island and stayed here for 1 night. Loved it. We came at the beginning of June and like Michigan weather it was only 50 each day so we spent most of our hotel time in the waterpark. Everything was clean, staff was friendly and the breakfast was a nice touch. I agree with other comments, the "tip" jar that is left out is tacky and should be removed, it's a buffet and you clean up your own mess, it's part of the girls responsibility to take care of putting food out and making sure everything is stocked, that's what the hotel pays her for... Other than that, rooms were standard nothing too fancy but we didn't pay a hefty price either. We would definately book here again
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Northern Michigan's premier hotel and convention center, with Mackinaw City's largest indoor water park. Enjoy the incredible views right from your own private balcony or relax on our sugar sand beaches. With 98 rooms and suites we are sure to have the accommodations that you are looking for. Our hot breakfast buffet is served complimentary each morning right in our own bridge view restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Bridge Vista Beach Hotel & Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bridge Vista Beach Hotel Mackinaw City
- Bridge Vista Beach Hotel And Convention Center