“Way too much food for the price!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Anna's Country Buffet - CLOSED

Anna's Country Buffet
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Buffet, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Waitstaff
Greensboro, North Carolina
“Way too much food for the price!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 22, 2013

The service was quick, we were seated fast and had coffee before we knew what happened.
They offer a buffet, which not a fan of, or a regular style breakfast. I had the largest omelet I've ever seen, home fries, "real" potatoes, toast, $8.99. Shoot the buffet was a dollar more!!

Visited June 2013

“Don't go here”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2013

We ordered the buffet (well no one came to take our order so we just went up). They did not have the breakfast burrito as shown on the buffet menu. My husband tried the eggs Benedict and the egg was hard boiled. We asked if we could get one that was properly prepared. The waitress came back with a message from the manager that it would be a special order and we would be charged for it. The scrambled eggs were made from that highly processed yellow substance you find at the free breakfast deals in low tier hotels. The bacon was ok. By the way, despite making our dissatisfaction clear, we still paid full price. And my husband left still hungary.

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Big Rapids, MI
“Anna's Was the WORST”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2013

We didn't read reviews b/c tourists for a 2 day weekend... but went b/c the big hotels recommend this restaurant (they own it). PASS, PASS, PASS on this restaurant. $16.95 buffet and there was NO food! Our party of 9 sat down, took 15 mins & still no order. In meantime, folks were asking for their money $ back! Requesting the Mgr and stating the food was terrible. One lady mouthed "don't order the buffet!". Then we noticed the people around us were still sitting at their tables with NO food. We made the decision to leave. WARNING: steer clear of the restaurants the hotels recommend...they own them! Spendy & terrible service. We visited Admiral's Table and had a great meal. I'm going to leave a positive review next. The management at Anna's should visit Admiral's Table and request SHANE as their server. That's the way it should be done!

Visited June 2013
Ypsilanti
“FOOD WORST OR SERVICE?”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 14, 2013

I have been going to this place every year. Every year it got progressively worst. The last two years the food became inedible, sick. The service sucks I think it can be worst than the food.(May be not..) I would like to meet the owners of this place. I bet you they bought it as absentee owners thinking they will make money of the tourist that will come to town. it doesn't work. I have been there when the place used to be packed. I am sure there are new owners.

THIS PL

• Visited June 2013
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Overpriced, Terrible Food.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 13, 2013

This is one of the worse restaurants I've eaten at. Ever. We both ordered the whitefish (highly recommended) which was supposedly just caught. I couldn't eat it. I think I took maybe 6 bites, and every bite had a bone in it. Two sides came with the meal, both of which I also couldn't eat. We had to pay over $40 for two of us to eat a meal we couldn't stomach! On top of that, dozens of dead bugs were in the windowsill...if that gives you any indication on how clean the restaurant is, I couldn't eat there even if the food were tolerable.

• Visited May 2013