“Disappointed”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Buffet
Dining options: Buffet
Reviewed October 5, 2012

We had a coupon for BOGO breakfast buffet so decided to try it. There was a nice selection of food, but most of the dishes were cold. Everyone loves bacon, but it was cold and very wiggley; I didn't even eat it. Our waitress was very nice. Looking back, I wish I had tried the omelette; it looked like they would make it for you but no one was at that station. It probably would have been hot. I'm sorry, but I won't be going back.

Reviewed September 24, 2012

We just wanted a quick light dinner. While it was OK, the cook didn't follow thru with what the menu said.
My sister's burger was not "slathered" in blue cheese like the menu said. She got a small teaspoon on top. My chicken burger was supposed to have dijon mayonnaise on it. It came dry as a bone.
We looked at the buffet, just 5 main dishes and a basic salad bar.
Our server was clearly embarrassed by all this. He was the one bright spot in our visit!
Avoid it if you can, or maybe you'll be lucky and get a better cook on your visit?

Reviewed September 23, 2012

went for breakfast on saturday morning and were informed it was buffet only. It was the same breakfast we could have gotten complimentary at our hotel, powdered eggs, reconstituted bisquits and gravy. Did have pancakes and some fresh fruit. All in all the best part of it was we had a coupon for buy on get one free so for the two of us it was $12.00 tab

Reviewed September 19, 2012

OK Let me start this by saying, this was an OFF SEASON weekday dining experience!! $16.99 per person for a buffet, that although had some really good BBQ chicken on it, was more a $8.99 max price!! Service was terrible, and keep in mind that there was only four table occupied at the time. ANY other place would have been better, including a peanut butter sandwich in my hotel room!! Will NEVER go back!!

Reviewed September 18, 2012

food was average, service OK, then got short changed either that or she deducted tip from change. were going back for breakfast until there was NO ONE except the help there at 9am