“Something for Everyone!”
Review of Mackinaw Crossings

Mackinaw Crossings
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: New and Free Nightly LASER SHOW! New unique store, such as Del Sol Color-Change (located near the laser show stage! This upscale mall is emblematic of the Mackinaw City's economic rebirth.
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase, Activities for older children, Wheelchair access
Williamston, Michigan
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Something for Everyone!”
Reviewed October 21, 2011

Lots of little candy and toy shops for kids. There is a little 'river' that goes through it my son liked playing in. They have a stage in there and have live music some times. They also have a laser light show at night. We didn't go this year when we were up there, but we went to it a couple years ago and my son really liked it then. It's fun if the kids can stay up until dark :) They also have a winery in there if you like wine. I loved the fruit ones! The outfitters store is cool too. They have fish and lots for little ones to look at and explore.  There is also a movie theater, a house of mirrors, a play ground, and lots to eat!  Something for everyone. I'd take the kids there for sure.

Visited May 2011
1 Thank gillinde

Saginaw
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Great place to visit....don't miss out!”
Reviewed September 12, 2011

Wonderful,clean and such a variety of shops....night light show was awesome!

Muncie, Indiana
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Enjoyed it, and came back 2 days in a row.”
Reviewed August 26, 2011

One evening we walked down to town from our hotel, and walked along Central Ave visiting the shops. When we were done there, we stopped in to the Mackinaw Crossings area and visited some of their shops as well. It was a nice little open air mall, and I LOVED the store Paws For Fun! Sadly, it got windy and began to sprinkle so we figured we had better head on back to the hotel.
However we did come back the next afternoon to finish visiting the shops. I really enjoyed the visit, and I was excited to see they had a kind of "fair food" shop with fried treats. I was never hungry enough while we were there to stop in though.

1 Thank hulmerishere
Adrian, MI
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Pizza Palace”
Reviewed August 20, 2011

Best pizza I ever had was from Pizza Palace in Mackinac Crossings. We ordered the Chicken bacon ranch pizza. I suggested getting it based off another review of that restaurant and I was not disappointed. Too bad it is 5 hours away from my home town! Definitely will be back again for more!

Cleveland, Ohio
235 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1,233 helpful votes
“Unique Shops, But Also Fudge Shop -- Generally Less Expensive Than Mackinac Island”
Reviewed August 9, 2011

Lots to see, do and buy at this shopping center with a variety of unique shops and attractions. Very family (and pet) friendly. The attractions include a mirrored maze, a movie theater with first run films (at a price less than at home), and lots of small shops (not the big chain stories). Whether you are looking to buy fudge, postcards, T-shirts, hats, etc., the prices seem lower than on the Island.

Definitely stop at the bookstore, which features lots of local books and DVDs, and is adjacent to a one of a kind hat shop. The lady working at the bookshop was very pleasant and knowledgeable. In general, the clerks want to be helpful, but many do not know the area. Given the small local population, most of the clerks are either college kids or foreigners here for the summer.

In the evenings, there is entertainment - singers, bands, etc., -- all of which are family friendly. After dark (about 10 pm this far north), there is a laser light show -- interesting for if you haven't seen one before, but otherwise, you can skip it.

1 Thank CynthiafromOhio2011