“Glass Confusions”

Del Sol - Color-Change - Mackinaw Crossings
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: New and Free Nightly LASER SHOW! New unique store, such as Del Sol Color-Change (located near the laser show stage with an inflated dinosaur to entertain the little ones, and plinko to be played! This upscale mall is emblematic of the Mackinaw City's economic rebirth.
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Activities for older children, Activities for young children, Bathroom facilities, Wheelchair access
Reviewed September 26, 2007

When I was in Mackinac, we decided to go shopping, and while we were there, we found this amazing little house of mirrors. My Grandparents and I had a ball, running into mirrors and getting lost in how beautiful everything was. I would say that in a trip to Mackinac, you should definitly look this place up!!

4  Thank ermangel
in 6 reviews
"outfitters"
in 9 reviews

Reviewed September 4, 2007

I'm a huge fan of shopping. This area offered some very unique shops. I must say I was quite impressed. They had a store that was full of costumes and swords. That's something you don't see every day! They even had a tattoo and piercing shop. There was definitely something for everyone!

2  Thank thegirlfromohio
Reviewed May 15, 2007

I thoroughly enjoyed myself last year (summer 2006) at Mackinac City,
especially at Mackinac Crossings. We shopped two different days and attended the "Elvis" performance at the Theater. Attendance was
"moderate" but us "oldsters" were geniunely entertained. I hope to see more shows there in the coming years.

3  Thank Duchess007
Reviewed October 21, 2006

The third weekend in October the town is closing up for the season and everything in every store was on sale! Lots of fun.

3  Thank PlanetR