“Rated waaaay too high!”

Bridgeview Diner
Ranked #23 of 52 Restaurants in Mackinaw City
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Local cuisine, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Nice family restaurant for all to enjoy )
Saint Johnsbury, Vermont
“Rated waaaay too high!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 31, 2013

My husband and I enjoy stopping at 50s/60s diners so this place caught my eye. The reviews here are so positive but I have no idea why. We saw the big sign outside that said "diner" so we pulled in but as soon as we did I thought perhaps we had the wrong place. The place looks so run down! There was some kind of hanging screen on the front door. We were greeted outside and asked if we wanted to sit outside on one of the two picnic tables on the porch. I immediately said yes because I did not even want to go inside. The waiter was very frendly and the menu looked really fun so we ordered. My husband went inside to see if it looked nicer inside than out. It was dingy and had a few things on the wall but did not look as nice as the picture her. Each meal came out separately so mine sat getting cold while I waited for my husband's to come out. The burgers and fries were so greasy! The waffle fries were greasy all the way through. We couldn't finish our meals. We even decided to pay with cash so that we did not give this place our credit card number. Never again.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank bas2sb

Lansing, MI
“Good food but not much of it.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 31, 2013

We stopped for a Sunday morning breakfast and ordered a ham & cheese omelette and the Johnny Cash corned beef hash. If you had combined our plate's red skin potato portions it would have been the size of a dollar. The hash was the size of a four inch pancake and just as thin. We watched the table next to us get a nice size order of spuds. We didn't complain but next time we'll ask for MORE deliciousness.

Dennis & Beth
Dewitt, MI

Livonia, Michigan
“WOW...!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 31, 2013

Lenny is amazing...!!! Always friendly... Great music... I never miss his place. It makes the 4.5 hour drive seem worthwhile... Thanks Lenny... Jack Chapman.

“Amazing!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2013

We stumbled in after a long night at the falls last year and came back to mackinaw city just for this diner!! I love this place.

Buchanan, Michigan
“Love love love it!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2013

Fun 50's and 60's style dinner, excellent dinner food, open super super late for late night munchies! Prices are in the right rang for a dinner! One of my favorite places to eat in Mac City!

Visited June 2013