“Good Food”

Millie's on Main
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner
Reviewed August 27, 2014

The restaurant is easy to get to on main street. It has a nice, small atmosphere. I did prefer the Pink Pony, but this restaurant was good. It's a little pricey, but similar to other restaurants on Main street. The kids meal of buttery noodles was a very small portion, and my 8 year old had to order a 2nd meal. The food was good, but not the best.

Reviewed August 26, 2014 via mobile

Eat here just about every year & never a bad meal. Fresh good food. Fast & friendly service. Glad we ate there again & wasn't disappointed.

Reviewed August 26, 2014 via mobile

We ate at Millie's for dinner. There are so many places to choose to eat on the island, many caused us some sticker shock from the prices. Millies was perfect. You have to try the Blue Cheese fries drizzled with truffle oil...quite tasty. I got the fried white fish basket and my hard to please husband got the fried meat loaf and our neighbor got the beef medallions. The servings are tremendous and the prices are very reasonable. I recommend this for at least one meal if not multiple meals.

Reviewed August 25, 2014

We went to Millie's on Main twice during our stay. Bob was our waiter both times and was so friendly and wonderful with our daughter. The whitefish was the best we had on our trip.

Reviewed August 22, 2014

Kids and I ate here recently. I had french onion soup - very good, as did my daughter. My daughter also got the friend beans, also very tasty. my son got humus, and a chicken/past dish, a very large portion. My daughter also got the brownie/ice cream for dessert. This is a small place, just 11 tables/booths, and there were only 2 servers, so service was slow, but very friendly, and attentive, our water glasses were filled regularly. The food was very good, very tasty, probably some of the best I've ever had. The atmosphere was nice, and price was probably on the lower side of nice restaurants on the Island. We had to wait about 20 minutes to get seated, worth the wait though. i can't fault the server, he was very good. They need another server to make things more efficient.

1  Thank mackinaclover