“Tied for Fifth Place”

Millie's on Main
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch
Reviewed October 8, 2012

During our three days on the island we ate a five different restaurants. Since this was our first visit we decided to rate the restaurants from one to five, one being our favorite and five our least favorite. Interestingly we agreed on the rating, which is unusual at best. The first two were easy picks, but the last three were more challenging; so we decided they all tied for fifth place. There was nothing wrong with any of the three, but in our opinion they just didn't measure up to the first two. Unlike the first two, there was nothing about the experience that made us want to return. We do plan to return to the island for another visit however.

2  Thank Sewbirds

Reviewed October 7, 2012

Place was very cramped and small. The hubby's Philly Cheese Steak sandwich was great and my chicken salad sandwich was superb. The only thing I didn't like was how small and cramped the place was. Had a bar like setting on the left with tables and booths on the right.

Reviewed October 6, 2012

With all the choices of places to eat it's not easy making a decision. We were not sorry we picked Millie's to eat our dinner. My sister-in-law and I got the Whitefish basket, but asked for mashed potatoes instead of the fries since we had fries for lunch. There was no problem with the exchange. The fish was very good!! My sister had the lasagna which she really liked as well, although it was a huge serving. We were fortunate to get a seat in the front window so we could watch the activity on Main Street which was a bonus.

Reviewed October 6, 2012 via mobile

Just went here tonight, staff is friendly, I had whitefish basket and my wife had pork roast. Good sized portions, good quality and price.

Reviewed October 3, 2012

Very good food, reasonably priced. My mother got the meatloaf dinner and couldn't even eat it all; but she was moaning in ecstasy with each bite she took. I had the whitefish basket and it was delicious as well.