“Great food but small place”
Review of Millie's on Main

Millie's on Main
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night
Westminster
“Great food but small place”
Reviewed October 7, 2012

Place was very cramped and small. The hubby's Philly Cheese Steak sandwich was great and my chicken salad sandwich was superb. The only thing I didn't like was how small and cramped the place was. Had a bar like setting on the left with tables and booths on the right.

Visited October 2012

Michigan
“Great Dinner Spot”
Reviewed October 6, 2012

With all the choices of places to eat it's not easy making a decision. We were not sorry we picked Millie's to eat our dinner. My sister-in-law and I got the Whitefish basket, but asked for mashed potatoes instead of the fries since we had fries for lunch. There was no problem with the exchange. The fish was very good!! My sister had the lasagna which she really liked as well, although it was a huge serving. We were fortunate to get a seat in the front window so we could watch the activity on Main Street which was a bonus.

• Visited October 2012
“Good food and good price.”
Reviewed October 6, 2012 via mobile

Just went here tonight, staff is friendly, I had whitefish basket and my wife had pork roast. Good sized portions, good quality and price.

Waterloo, Iowa
“Friendly staff and great food”
Reviewed October 3, 2012

Very good food, reasonably priced. My mother got the meatloaf dinner and couldn't even eat it all; but she was moaning in ecstasy with each bite she took. I had the whitefish basket and it was delicious as well.

Visited October 2012
Petoskey, Michigan
“Nice Lunch Place”
Reviewed October 1, 2012

We tried Millie's for lunch prior to the Carriage Tour, which is located next store. The service is fast and the food is good. Beautiful old bar and tin ceiling.

Visited September 2012