“Overpriced, poor quality food”
Review of Millie's on Main

Millie's on Main
Good for: Local cuisine, Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night
Florence, Kentucky
“Overpriced, poor quality food”
Reviewed October 19, 2011

The best thing about our meal was the fried green beans. Those were very tasty. The rest of our meal still gives me indigestion just thinking about it. I had the Thanksgiving turkey dinner that tasted like it was leftover from last Thanksgiving. The plate consisted of dry, cut pieces of turkey with a combination of white and dark meat. I didn't even think to ask for all white meat since most places serve turkey dinners with slices of breast meat. The mashed potatoes were tasteless and translucent. The stuffing wasn't bad and the veggie combo was the best thing on the plate. At $15, I'm still kicking myself for not sending it back. My mom ordered the spaghetti which was okay but not great. Not a lot of sauce. We ordered pumpkin pie for dessert which was served cold, was over-spiced and dense. They gave us a large portion since we were splitting the pie which was nice, but it wasn't the typical pumpkin pie which is usually milder tasting and lighter. Would not eat there again.

• Visited October 2011
1 Thank Muvli

Naperville, Illinois
“So-so Experience”
Reviewed October 9, 2011

I was a little disappointed in their vegetarian selection but pleased that the staff was willing to Serve me a pasta dish without the chicken at a slightly lower cost. My food took much longer than my husbands because the "boss lady" was displeased in the coloring of it. I appreciated her eye for perfection but all that time staring at it on line was too much anticipation for a bland, over sauced primavera. My husband had the meatloaf and said it was pretty good but salty.

Chicago, Illinois
“Great little place for lunch”
Reviewed October 6, 2011

We stopped in here for a quick lunch after a long walk in the woods. My boyfriend had the Pastie w/ gravy and I had the BLT. Our food came out quick and both of our meals were truly delicious. A perfect lunch!

• Visited October 2011
Dowagiac, Michigan
“Outstanding food and service!”
Reviewed September 26, 2011

Went there on the weekend for a private party and was way impressed. Talked to the owner and she was a wonderful person.

• Visited September 2011
Green Bay, WI
“Wonderful Home Cooking”
Reviewed September 22, 2011

One of our favorite stops on the Island. Wonderful home cooking, especially the soups. Always had good service and great food. Can't wait to go back.

• Visited September 2011