“Great food! Great service!!”
Review of Millie's on Main

Millie's on Main
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch
Reviewed September 6, 2011

Chef special whitesfish with butter,lemon, caper sauce was outstanding. Summer veggies,very good, redskin mashed potatoes good. Wait staff very attentive to all tables and bar. Clean.Best dinner on the island my husband and I have had.

Reviewed September 5, 2011

Our server was super and the food was divine (I had the whitefish). Affordable pricing. Definitely recommend this place.

Reviewed September 2, 2011

Great food. Great service. Great prices (for the island). Overall - this place is really nice.

1  Thank john-54220
Reviewed August 17, 2011

We went here for lunch with our two grandchildren. We all ordered reuben sandwiches and, oh my, they were delicious!! Everyone finished every drop on our plate - what a great way to start our afternoon on Mackinaw Island. Would recommend "Millie's On Main" to anyone. Smallish place but service was also very good.

1  Thank Sharon064
Reviewed August 17, 2011

My son and I went to Mille's for lunch on August 13th. We just had to wait a few minutes for a booth and the hostess was very friendly. My son had a pastie (his first one) and thought it was very good. I had a delicous Reuben sandwich and fries. The service was good and we didn't have to wait long for our food. This wasn't one of the restaurants on my list, but I was very happy with Mille's !! We would go their again. Despite the rain that day, we had a good time on Mackinaw Island.

1  Thank Rebecca J