“Great place for lunch”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night
Manitowoc, Wisconsin
“Great place for lunch”
Reviewed September 2, 2011

Great food. Great service. Great prices (for the island). Overall - this place is really nice.

1 Thank john-54220

Michigan
“Best Reubens Ever!!”
Reviewed August 17, 2011

We went here for lunch with our two grandchildren. We all ordered reuben sandwiches and, oh my, they were delicious!! Everyone finished every drop on our plate - what a great way to start our afternoon on Mackinaw Island. Would recommend "Millie's On Main" to anyone. Smallish place but service was also very good.

• Visited July 2011
1 Thank Sharon064
Freeland, Michigan
“Did not disappoint !!”
Reviewed August 17, 2011

My son and I went to Mille's for lunch on August 13th. We just had to wait a few minutes for a booth and the hostess was very friendly. My son had a pastie (his first one) and thought it was very good. I had a delicous Reuben sandwich and fries. The service was good and we didn't have to wait long for our food. This wasn't one of the restaurants on my list, but I was very happy with Mille's !! We would go their again. Despite the rain that day, we had a good time on Mackinaw Island.

1 Thank Rebecca J
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Good food and service”
Reviewed August 11, 2011

We ate dinner here. My husband and I had turkey dinner, my son had the whitefish and my daughter had spaghetti…all were very good. The atmosphere was pleasant and the employees were friendly!

1 Thank CiaraJane
Willoughby, Ohio
“Great for adults and kids!”
Reviewed August 10, 2011

Right off the ferry boat, we found great food and atmosphere. Our burgers were cooked to order, fries were crispy and tasty, and kids grilled cheese was plenty of food at a reasonable price. We will definitely come back the next time!

1 Thank Al D