“Great Pizza”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed September 28, 2012

This is my all time favorite place for pizza. They have those small pepperonis. And their new renovations made the place seem more open and clean!

Reviewed September 27, 2012

I had the best vegetable soup at Goodfellow's. It had chunks of tender beef and a tasty broth. The service was great. We sat in the window by the side street and watched the carriages go by.

Reviewed September 26, 2012

This was our first dinner on the island and our anniversary as well. We were looking for a restaurant with good food in a nice atmosphere. It was a cold evening so we ate inside. We were seated in area that looked at the indoor pool of the hotel the restauarant is in. It seemed strange to be eating dinner and watching people in the pool with them being able to see us as well. Maybe it's just me. From the Fixed Price menu, I chose the Calamari as the appetizer, Cesaer Salad, Lamb as the main entree and Keylime Pie. My husband ordered the Prime Rib. Although there wasn't anything wrong with my meal, there wasn't anything particularly great about it either. Everything was just average in taste, portion size and presentation. Service from the wait staff was what one would expect. My husband requested medium rare prime rib and he got something more like medium than medium rare. It was okay though flavorful and not tough. On the mainland I would have expected a much better meal for what we paid but I guess on the island everything is pricier than you would normally expect for an average meal.

1  Thank Love2Travel043
Reviewed September 26, 2012

I dont know what others are talking about. We had great experiences at the restaurant. The food was greatly priced and the portions were great. I would highly recommend this place when you go. You won't go home hungry. The staff is wonderful and we had a great time. We even sat at the bar and the bartender was great. We will definitely go back when we return.

Reviewed September 22, 2012

We were recommended to come here for our anniversary by a local. The food tasted amazing and the portions were ridiculously large. My husband had spaghetti and meatballs and I had the cajun chicken pasta with tomato creme sauce. Like I wrote the food tasted great, but we spent the rest of the night taking turns in the bathroom. Not a great anniversary experience :( Eater beware!