“Excellent service that allows dogs on patio!”

Mary's Bistro Draught House
Reserve with OpenTable
Mary's Bistro Draught House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: American, French
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Mary's Draught House features Northern Michigan’s largest collection of craft beers flowing from 50 taps! Whether a tap takeover by your favorite craft brewer, a game on the big screens or live music, there is always something happening at Mary’s place. Mary’s Bistro specializes in unique savory cuisine loaded with flavor. We use the freshest local ingredients prepared in our open kitchen on a wood grill or in the spitfire rotisserie oven. Seasoned hardwoods from Michigan’s Upper Peninsula impart a subtle and unmatched flavor to the food from our grill. Our spitfire rotisserie oven slow-cooks chicken to tender perfection, sealing in their juices to create mouthwatering meals.
Reviewed July 30, 2012 via mobile

Wife, dog, and I ate here again this year here. One of the few places you can eat with your dog and they are welcomed. You have to sit outside on the patio and order only from the grill. We ordered a hamburger, pulled pork for us and a hot dog for our dog. Arnold Palmers to drink were some of the best I've had anywhere.
Will definately return next year.

1  Thank iam4pacers

Reviewed July 30, 2012

When Danielle (our server) brought a bowl of fresh water for our dog, we knew we were in the right restaurant! The food was excellent, prices were reasonable, and our service throughout the meal was stellar.

Reviewed July 30, 2012

We had reserved a table on the water (versus indoors) and had a great fun experience as well as a good meal. The restaurant rides the line between an "Applebee's" type and a microbrewery type experience. The food was certainly acceptable and prices were reasonable by Mackinac standards. But nothing could beat sitting on the water and watching a group of 4 otters frolic around the adjacent ferry dock

Reviewed July 26, 2012

We would not return. We ordered chicken fingers as are appetizer. Said they were in homemade batter. It was nothing special and falling off chicken (not appealing looking at all). The appetizer consisted of three, finger size pieces of chicken and a pile of fries. Weird! We also got the shrimp/artichoke fondue. It was very processed tasting and the toast it was served with was so hard i could have broken a tooth! Service was also awful. Very slow and the waitress was not pleasant. Lastly, the back deck was just not clean. So many better choices on Mackinac that this place!

1  Thank KimG338
Reviewed July 26, 2012

I ordered a chicken ceasar salad, and they literally served me a section of a head of lettuce that I had to cut up myself. Not a huge biggie. The portion size was very small though, especially considering a price of $12 off the dinner menu. The food was pretty good though. The rest of my party seemed to enjoy their meals.

There wasn't a huge selection off the dinner menu. I was hoping they'd me serve me a Michigan cherry chicken salad off the lunch menu, but they wouldn't since it was dinnertime...which was fine.

I didn't appreciate the hostess wearing a skimpy dress so tight that showed every curve, bump, and roll on her body, however. She could've been a bit more conservative. The servers seemed very professional though.

All in all, if I ever went back to Mackinac Island, I would skip this place and go somewhere better like Goodfella's restaurant.