Market Street Inn
Island House Hotel(Mackinac Island)
$161
  • Pool
The Inn at Stonecliffe(Mackinac Island)
$218
$211
$275
Murray Hotel(Mackinac Island)
$229
$222
  • Restaurant
Lake View Hotel(Mackinac Island)
$313
  • Breakfast included
Harbour View Inn(Mackinac Island)
$194
$188
Mission Point(Mackinac Island)
$154
  • Pool
Lilac Tree Suites & Spa(Mackinac Island)
$258
  • Spa
Grand Hotel(Mackinac Island)
$849
Official Hotel
$45
All reviewsgarden suitecinnamon rollscookiessmall bottle of champagnefudgefront porchthe main streetmarket streetbreakfast in bedfort mackinacbutterfly houselittle toucheshot teajacuzzi tubrainy daymarquette parkevery afternoon
Reviewed June 19, 2012

My family and I stayed at the Market Street Inn over the weekend of June 1st. I'd rented the entire inn (sight unseen) last Fall for my daughter's August 2012 wedding. I needed enough rooms to accommodate my extended family, and the inn's capacity fit exactly. I wanted to visit to make sure it was what I had assumed it would be, based on the pictures posted on line. I've stayed at many places on the island over the past 35 years and vist Mackinac at least once each year. The island is a wonderful place but I have come to realize and accept that spiders and overall wear and tear on these old, quaint hotels simply come with the territory. That is until I stayed at The Market Street Inn. It is hands down the cleanest hotel (or bed and breakfast) on the island. Aside from that you won't find a nicer person than Kristen (the gal who runs it) and also her staff. Kristen has a way of keeping everyone well taking care of without making a big deal out of it. I look forward to my return trip to Mackinac Island in August and know that my choice in choosing The Market Strret Inn for a very special weekend was a wise one!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
4  Thank KatesNonnie
Reviewed June 15, 2012

I can not say enough about this wonderful Bed & Breakfast on Mackinac Island. All of the staff was fabulous and were there to answer any questions and they made you feel welcomed and at home. The location is fantastic!! It is a short distance from the Arnold Transit dock so you have a quick walk and you are at Market Street Inn. The inn is close to main street but being on Market Street is a lot quiter than the noisy main street area. The breakfast was delicious and every evening by 7pm you could select from a breakfast sheet where you would like to eat (parlor, garden, or your room) and when you would like to eat for the next morning. One of our favorite areas at the inn was the front porch. We could have sat out there for hours just watching everyone go by and visiting with our friends. Each afternoon there were always cookies and fudge ... Yummy! Throughout the day/evening there is a choice of teas, cider, hot chocolate or water in the parlor. There is a place for your luggage for early arrivals or late departures which is a great help to make the most of your time on the island. Our group was so impressed with this beautiful and clean inn that we have already made reservations for next year. Thank you for a memorable trip!!

Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank faith327
Reviewed June 3, 2012

Inn is in a great location (around the corner from Arnold's dock), central to Downtown activities. Rooms are on the small side, but quaint. Just what you'd expect from a bed&breakfast. Kristen is what makes this place awesome. Anything we wanted, she got it for us. And she did it all with a smile. Made our trip great, even on a rainy day. Highly recommend.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Sangeeta L
Reviewed June 3, 2012

We stayed at Market St Inn by chance...next time will be by choice. It is a beautiful, well kept inn. Kristen and her staff are so welcoming. Even a rainy day on the island was enjoyable -- snuggling up with a good book and a cup of hot tea at the inn.

The location is perfect -- just off Main yet steps away from the heart of the action.

We can't wait to come back.

Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank DLFF
Reviewed May 28, 2012

I stayed with some friends at the Market Street Inn for 3 days. It is a perfect location. Kristen is a wonderful Innkeeper who makes you feel like you are family. I felt like I was in my own family cottage. I have stayed several places on the Island and this was by far my favorite.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends