“Best Rum Runners!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Pink Pony

Pink Pony
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Pub, Bar
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Scenic view, Romantic, Families with children, Kids, Special occasions, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Drinks, Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: The famous Pink Pony is the Island's foremost entertainment establishment, offering many mouthwatering dining options, a full complement of refreshing beverages and extraordinary live entertainment. Michigan's Most Iconic Bar!
Michigan
“Best Rum Runners!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 13, 2014 via mobile

Love the Pink Pony. Best Rum Runners! We stopped three times last weekend. Once we sat in a booth with the window overlooking Main Street, once outside overlooking the water, and once inside overlooking the water. All have the same menu. I love the salads and the white fish appetizer and of corse the rum runners. Yes the prices are a bit much, but your on the island.

Visited June 2014

“Yum”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 12, 2014 via mobile

We loved the food! My daughter actually eat everything on her plate which is not done often. (she's 8)

“Jessica”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 12, 2014 via mobile

We were here in our Anniversary with 7 friends and jessica was our server. She did an awesome job. Great sense of humor and timing.

Chicago, Illinois
“A must for great food and excellent service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 11, 2014

Between the city and the island, the island is the place to be and this bar and grill proves it. This was my first time to the island and the Pink Pony. I loved the food and my server, ZOLA, was AMAZING! She was quick to make sure we had everything we needed! I always had a refill before I even thought to ask for it. If I had a question, she got the answer for me. I had a bbq burger with bacon and my friend had a whitefish sandwich.... YUM! It was so good! The only thing that made me a little sad was that they did not sell their amazing blueberry bbq sauce because I would have definitely bought a bottle or two!

If I am ever back in the area, the Pink Pony is on my list for a great meal with excellent service! Zola was the best waitress!!!!!

• Visited June 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Nebraska
“Food was okay not great”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 11, 2014

We enjoyed our dinner and the view of the harbor. The food was good but as an earlier reviewer stated for the price we expected great. We did have a coupon for a free appetizer that we got at our hotel but there were only 3 choices that were offered with the coupon which was kind of misleading. If it had been warmer we would have enjoyed sitting on the patio.

• Visited June 2014