“A short fun experience”

4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“A short fun experience”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

This was a fun little place to visit. I was skeptical at first but once I was inside, my fears were put to rest. There were butterflies everywhere and all different kinds. I even had a friend that landed on my shoulder and stayed there most of the time I was in there. I wore out my camera battery taking pictures. You can stay there as long as you like but allow at least a half hour.

• Korean first
Warren, MI
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Beautiful and relaxing”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

I was expecting it to be larger than it was, but the butterflies were plentiful and there was a lot of variety. Places were provided to sit, and my sister had three butterflies land on her and linger, one on her nose! Well worth the visit.

Visited September 2013
Marquette, Michigan
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Peace with Gods guys”
Reviewed September 2, 2013

ONE OF KIND VERY SWEET EXPERIENCE..move slow and the tame beauties will come and visit if you have the calling...very special

Visited July 2013
Allen Park, Michigan
29 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 49 helpful votes
“Really neat!”
Reviewed August 30, 2013

I never thought I would get such a thrill from seeing a bunch of butterflys, but this place is really cool....so many butterflys with so much color. Really a unique place to visit.

11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Butterfly's landed all over us!”
Reviewed August 29, 2013 via mobile

Our family vacay to the island included a stop at the Butterfly house. Lots of beautiful butterfly's! Our kids loved it! Great gift shop too! These are moments your children will always cherish! Be sure to wear bright colors!

Visited August 2013

Travelers who viewed The Original Mackinac Island Butterfly House & Insect World also viewed

Mackinac Island, Mackinac County

Been to The Original Mackinac Island Butterfly House & Insect World? Share your experiences!