Inn on Mackinac
Island House Hotel(Mackinac Island)
$161
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Harbour View Inn(Mackinac Island)
$194
$188
  • Breakfast included
The Inn at Stonecliffe(Mackinac Island)
$218
$211
Murray Hotel(Mackinac Island)
$229
$222
  • Restaurant
$275
Lake View Hotel(Mackinac Island)
$313
Mission Point(Mackinac Island)
$154
  • Pool
Lilac Tree Suites & Spa(Mackinac Island)
$258
  • Spa
Grand Hotel(Mackinac Island)
$849
Official Hotel
Hotel Iroquois(Mackinac Island)
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Breakfast included
All reviewscheese and crackersspa poolcookiesoatmealfront porchespresso barwrap around porchhot tubhot cocoapeople watchingcold cerealfudgean older buildingthe hustle and bustlewould definitely stay here againshort walkold victorian
Reviewed September 17, 2013

First time we stayed at a bed and breakfast inn. We simple loved it. They was so friendly and it was so clean. The crackers and cheese and lemonade was very nice and warm cookies at night. Just a short walk from town and everything. Would stay their agin.

Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 14, 2013

We're not "inn" people. Usually decisive, I had made three other reservations at different sites and cancelled before settling on Inn on Mackinac. That said, we chose this because several reviews said it had more of a hotel feel, and they were right. The inn has obviously been re-done top to bottom and it shows. No slightly off grandma smells anywhere, either, thank goodness. The clientele is wonderful. We met some great people here. Staff was so friendly and accommodating, too. They were able to secure us two adjacent rooms on rather short notice and also gladly made a taxi reservation for several different groups staying there all heading the The Woods restaurant at the same time. Breakfast was very nice and made fresh daily. It hit the spot before heading out for some active biking and hiking. The decor is inn-ish. While not my style, it is maybe a bit tired. The only downfall here was the paper-thin walls. I could very easily hear my friend's telephone conversations to her husband while she was in the room next door, and also the amorous couple either above me or on the other side of me came though loud and clear. Yuk. Fix the insulation/acoustics and you've got a real winner at Inn on Mackinac. PS-- A reviewer here stated there was no hair dryers in-room, but both our rooms had toiletries and hair dryers.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank PieOhMy
Reviewed September 10, 2013

Excellent accomdations! Staff was friendly and helpfu; never without a smile, even at 5:30 am (early risers)! The afternoon snacks and bed time cookies puts the stay at this Inn over the top! The location is perfect, just outside of the downtown area, away from the hustle and bustle but within a short walk to shopping and dining.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 9, 2013

Absolutely the best place to stay while on Mackinac Island! We have stayed here twice, and both times we so pleased with our choice! This hotel is more like a bed & breakfast, with a hot cooked breakfast buffet offered in the morning; cheese & crackers and lemonade available free for guests in lobby in the afternoon; fresh baked chocolate chip cookies brought to your room in the evening; relaxing spa pool to for relaxation and to soothe your sore muscles (from all the walking) in the evening. The rooms are authentically decorated in Victorian theme, makes you truly feel the Mackinac experience!

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing the front for a beautiful view of the water!
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed September 9, 2013

My husband and I recently stayed at The Inn on Mackinac. This was our third trip to Mackinac Island (three years in a row). Three years ago we stayed in the Murray Hotel. It was nice but the room was a little small and it was right in the middle of the hustle and bustle of downtown. Last year we stayed in The Lilac Tree Hotel. Our room there had a lot more space and the bed was very comfy. This year we went to Mackinac as a couple without any children along. We wanted a place not right in the middle of downtown and was looking for a bed and breakfast. I came across The Inn and was pleased when I called to inquire about a room. The woman I spoke to was very nice and accommodating. We were able to get the last room for the dates that I needed. Our room and bathroom were both a large size which pleased us. The hot breakfast is included with room and that was a huge hit for us. We enjoyed eating the breakfast from one of the downstairs tables (there are a lot of tables to choose from). Each afternoon there is lemonade and cheese and crackers as a snack. My husband really enjoyed the lemonade. Additionally, an afternoon dessert of cookies is delivered to your room each day with coffee and hot water available all day in the lobby. We enjoyed sitting on the porch reading a book and played some cards in the second floor foyer area. Stephanie was working the front desk most of the dates we were there and was very friendly. She was so sweet! We also enjoyed the hot tub one night. The Inn is located just outside of the main downtown area which we enjoyed not being in the center of Main St. The location was great! My only complaints was that my bed sheets had a couple of stains on them which grossed me out a little and that my bed sloped downward from the middle. The Inn is definitely our favorite place to stay out of the three places we have been.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple