We have stayed here three or four times and have been very happy with our stay each time.It is a great value for the price.
1)Very convenient to restaurants, walks etc.
2) Rooms have a cozy bed and breakfast feel but are very modern. Very nice.Very Clean! Marble
baths with high end fixtures
3) Suites are fantastic but regular rooms are great too for a much lower rate.
4) Great staff. Housekeeping is very friendly and remind me of type service you get on a cruise
ship. They turn down beds and bring fudge every night.
1) If you don't have a suite ,your view will be the back end of a horse stable on Market St. or no
view at all.You will probably not be in the room much anyway but get a suite if the view is
2) Ability to book online would be helpful.
3) Although most will love it, some people may find the evening bed turn down intrusive at
times.You can decline the turn down and take the fudge if you wish.
OVERALL:Great Hotel especially for the price!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The newest accommodations on Mackinac Island offer the feeling of an intimate inn with the conveniences of a modern hotel. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Main Street Hotel Mackinac Island
- Hotel Main Street