Skopelos, Greece
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Lovely!”
Reviewed January 12, 2014

This was a beautiful spot form the movie. I was six at the time, and went out there in my 1912-style dress and played on the beach nearby. It was lovely.

Visited September 2013

livonia
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Love it”
Reviewed October 23, 2013 via mobile

We watch the movie every year the day before we come. Love the movie and all the landmarks on the island from the movie.

1 Thank nick k
Cape Coral, Florida
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Clearly marked spot”
Reviewed October 18, 2013

Nicely marked spot with a picture from the movie mounted on a sign so that you can take the exact same photo.

Visited October 2013
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Romantic”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

I am a huge fan of Somewhere in Time and also thought Christopher Reeve was great, one of my favorite actors. He and Jane Seymour made a great couple in the movie. When we stay on the island I watch the movie.

Visited August 2013
Valparaiso, Indiana
30 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“So romantic!”
Reviewed September 16, 2013

I am a HUGE "Somewhere in Time" fan! I love this little monument, this was my favorite part of the movie. When we rode the perimeter of the island, my husband and I had to stop and take a picture!!!!

This is my favorite part of the movie, where Richard Collier and Elise McKenna finally meet!!! So romantic!

Visited September 2013