Is it you spot from Somewhere in Time movie!
Reviewed October 23, 2013 via mobile

We watch the movie every year the day before we come. Love the movie and all the landmarks on the island from the movie.

1  Thank nick k

Reviewed October 18, 2013

Nicely marked spot with a picture from the movie mounted on a sign so that you can take the exact same photo.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

I am a huge fan of Somewhere in Time and also thought Christopher Reeve was great, one of my favorite actors. He and Jane Seymour made a great couple in the movie. When we stay on the island I watch the movie.

Reviewed September 16, 2013

I am a HUGE "Somewhere in Time" fan! I love this little monument, this was my favorite part of the movie. When we rode the perimeter of the island, my husband and I had to stop and take a picture!!!!

This is my favorite part of the movie, where Richard Collier and Elise McKenna finally meet!!! So romantic!

2  Thank boilerbabe
Reviewed September 8, 2013 via mobile

This is spot were Elise McKenna and Richard Collier were filmed when they meet in the movie Somewhere in Time. The famous line Elise says is "Is it you?". Elise's role for the movie was played by actress Jane Seymour, while the role of Richard was played by Christopher Reeve.

If you haven't seen the movie before, this spot may have no significance to you. But anyone who has seen the movie and loved it will LOVE this spot! Even if you haven't seen the movie it may be fun to see a spot were two famous actors were filmed!

There is a boulder by the spot with a small plaque depicting the scene filmed there. In the picture you can clearly see the tree they where filmed by. You can then stand in the exact spot you see them in!

This spot is located just below the Grand Hotel along the boardwalk. Well actually it is just beyond the boardwalk and just into the trees about ten feet. But still on the bike path.

Also if you walk to this spot from town (south of town) you will pass the school on your right. This was used as the front of the theatre in the movie.

This is a nice walk along the lake with great views of the round island lighthouse and Macinac bridge! Did I also mention it is FREE! Got to love that! Give it a look!

3  Thank ShoreFinder