“Good variety of fudge”

Ranked #6 of 10 Dessert in Mackinac Island
Georgia
“Good variety of fudge”
Reviewed September 18, 2013 via mobile

Their plain fudge is not my favorite on the island but some of their varieties are good. We stopped in on our way off the island. We had a coupon (given by Mackinac bike rentals) so we decided to try it. It was the only one we didn't try because we loved JoAnn's. Their plain fudge doesn't hold a candle to JoAnn's but the Chocolate Sea Salt, Chocolate Turtle and Red Velvet were good. It was also buy 2 get 1 free.

• Visited September 2013

North Muskegon, Michigan
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fudge and candy apples.”
Reviewed September 13, 2013

For our money. This is the best place to go for fudge and candied apples. They will let you sample and sample to you. Find just what you're looking for.

Visited September 2013
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“A Great Respite on a Hot Day!”
Reviewed September 9, 2013 via mobile

After hoofing it around the island on a hot and humid day Sanders was a welcome sight for our group! The counter girls were very friendly and quick to react to any of our request. Every one loved the various flavors of ice cream, shakes and candies. Plus on top of it all the A.C. really kicked. Great pit stop!

• Visited August 2013
Branson, Missouri
“As wonderful as it was in Detroit back in 1954”
Reviewed September 8, 2013

As a boy on my paper route we had a newly opened Sander's on Plymouth Road in Detroit, and it was right at the end of route back in 1955.
I spend a lot of my hard earned money on Sander's Hot Fudge Sundae's with vanilla ice cream.
While on the island visiting I once again dipped in to my all time very favorite combination. WOW!
My mouth is watering thinking about it as I write.
We have left Mackinaw now for the season, but I will always wish I once again could enjoy the taste of that fudge and vanilla ice cream like no other.
When you go in there, give it a try.

• Visited August 2013
Columbus, Ohio
“Great chocolates!”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

I only sampled the fudge, but I thought it was too dry and crumbly, so I opted for some chocolates instead. They were fantastic! There were a number of regular and sugar free chocolates in the display case (we tried peanut butter cups and mint meltaways, both yummy), and we bought some individually wrapped chocolates to take back to the hotel (the intention was to take them home, but they didn't make it!).

• Visited September 2013