“Lunch”

21 Speed Grill & Greens
Cuisines: American
Reviewed September 1, 2013

My wife and I had a fast lunch. We liked the healthy menu and vegetarian options (I liked their veggie burger). This restaurant was described to us as "Panera Like". I would say it is fast food with a quality/healthy attitude. Order at the counter, and food is delivered to the table.

1  Thank johnrw52

Reviewed August 30, 2013

I'm a very healthy eater and it was so nice to find a place that had good healthy food on the menu. I just wish I could have found a 21 Speed Grill on the mainland. Thanks for making my trip more enjoyable!

It's a very clean place too!

1  Thank MichiganGuy2013
Reviewed August 30, 2013

Got free breakfast as part of our stay at the Bicycle Street Inn and Suites. Wouldn't go back. Food was awful, staff were rude, unclean food practices. Won't go back even if it is free with stay.

2  Thank Love2Travel100
Reviewed August 24, 2013 via mobile

Staff was friendly and the food was good. A bit on the pricey side with soup being almost $5-6 and a Turkey Burger being close to $10-11. Great part was sitting right on main to watch the traffic go by.

Reviewed August 23, 2013

My wife is on a low fat diet, 21 Speed offered good, healthy options but still priced comparably to other places on the island.