“Floor to Ceiling”
Review of Doud's Market

Doud's Market
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed June 23, 2014

I could not belies the amount of food and non food items in this store. What a wonderful place. Literally floor to ceiling.

There are newer reviews for Doud's Market

Reviewed June 23, 2014

I was very surprised by this market. from the outside it looks small, but once you go in you will notice this place is huge (at least for a market on the island). There are alot of products in the market that are nice. there is a nice beer and wine selection, a nice junk food selection, and also a satisfactory selection of produce (again, foa a market on the island). I was not able to use most of the items in the market because I only had a basic hotel room, but next time I will stay at a resort or a house where I can use a kitchenette to prepare my own meals.

Reviewed June 20, 2014

This was a tiny gem amount the other shops. It was a full service grocery story and deli with an great selection of wines. We purchased lunch here one day and then sat on a bench over looking the lake.

Reviewed June 19, 2014

I was totally impressed with the selection and friendliness of the staff. One example, we bought sandwiches from the deli for a picnic while biking the island. The Italian was huge, delicious, and gourmet. We asked if they had Peanut butter and jelly for our 5 year old, and they opened a jar and made it for him, on a 6 inch sub roll! I wish Douds was in my town.

Reviewed June 8, 2014

There is a great selection of toasted sandwiches at Doud's along with salads and fruit.

Hint: We bought sandwiches, pesto pasta salad and a bottle of wine at way under the cost of a restaurant meal. We took our food back to our B& B and enjoyed a lovely meal on the porch.