“Get the Brisket Sammich”

Huron Street Pub & Grill
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Steakhouse, Pub
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Come visit Mackinac's newest restaurant! 100% certified angus beef, great sandwiches and seafood. Nightly entertainment. Call us for special events and catering too!
Reviewed August 30, 2012

The staff here is awesome, but the Brisket Sammich kept me coming back. That sammich is worth the trip to the island! As the servers said: "That Sandwich sells itself!"

Reviewed August 18, 2012

Such a surprise to get such good food. The petite sirloin, smoked chicken and perch were amazing. Best bloody Mary ever. Ian was a knowledgeable and friendly server. We will be back

Reviewed August 12, 2012

It was really busy when our group of 6 adults ate here around 2 pm on a Saturday afternoon. They worked to accomodate our group, but it felt like service was super slow. We only ordered 5 meals among 6 of us and two of them were salads with no meat and it still took forever to get our food while we watched two different tables of two get seated, eat their food and leave before we even got our food. I got the strawberry salad and potato chowder which were both great and my husband got the Asian chicken salad and that was good too. A little pricey, but probably fairly normal for the island. Would consider eating there again for good food, but really not impressed with time spent there.

TonyMack12, Owner at Huron Street Pub & Grill, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2012

Glad you liked the food. We are quite fond of it too. Remember everybody, July and August are peak times. Patience is a must. Food does not always fly out of the kitchen, and tables don't always eat in order. The food is worth the wait!!

Reviewed August 11, 2012

Excellent food with great musicians every night. Closed the bar twice in my three night stay. Great bartenders also

Reviewed August 11, 2012

My son ordered a salad, $10 which seemed a little high considering what he received. I have to also say the waitress was not only slow but very rude. Had an accident with my bike on Island, ended in the emergency room and was told to drink water. Waitress rudely told us to put bottle water away, she said state law. Not true. My husband explained to her what happened she didn't care. Tried to call manager but he has always just stepped out. The food may be good, don't know, but ther service is horrible.

3  Thank 143slj143
TonyMack12, Owner at Huron Street Pub & Grill, responded to this reviewResponded August 12, 2012

You're right it's not state law. But it is private property and I am responsible for all food ingested at the restaurant. That makes me liable if there is any issue with outside food or drink. I'm sure my server could have explained this better, and you could've been more understanding. I'm sorry that your bike accident ruined your trip, and this review.