Just on our way back home with our two teenagers. We stayed in a two queen room in the guest house #3406. I actually prefer the location to be a bit set off from the main town area which can be noisy. Very clean and well kept. We did not have a balcony this time, but if you do they are shared and quite roomy. Grounds are gorgeous and staff friendly. Yummy breakfasts too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located a short walk from the best attractions on Mackinac Island, yet away from the bustling traffic of downtown. Our relaxing hotel complex offers a variety of rooms in four different buildings and complimentary breakfast. All rooms are non-smoking. Out of respect for all our guests, we ask that you leave your pets at home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Harbour View Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harbour View Hotel Mackinac Island
- Harbor View Hotel
- Harbor View Mackinac Island