My husband and I decided to celebrate our 24th wedding anniversary (Labor Day) at Mackinaw Island, MI. We had never been there before and had no clue where to stay. Since our visit was a last minute decision, the Harbor View Inn was the only place available. We hesitated because we read one (1) bad review. However, "let the record show" we LOVED it!!! It looked just like the picture and the people were very hospitable. The room was small but quaint and romantic. Next time we go to Mackinaw Island, we will be staying at the Harbor View Inn.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located a short walk from the best attractions on Mackinac Island, yet away from the bustling traffic of downtown. Our relaxing hotel complex offers a variety of rooms in four different buildings and complimentary breakfast. All rooms are non-smoking. Out of respect for all our guests, we ask that you leave your pets at home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Harbour View Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harbour View Hotel Mackinac Island
- Harbor View Hotel
- Harbor View Mackinac Island