When we planned our trip we read all the reviews on this inn. We made our reservations through Expedia in advance. My brother & his wife decided to join us and made reservations direct with the Inn, 3 days before arrival. I went to Kyak and Expedia was best price for the room.
The room we reserved was a garden view room, what we didn't know was that a garden view room ment one in which you had to climb over a chair to get to a doormer window, 2 drawer night stand with a small old tv, a blanket with holes in it and no closet in a third floor walk up attic room. My brother paid $29.00 less for a large second floor room with large windows and a large flat panel tv, a closet and nicely furnished.
What a disappointment, not only with the Inn but with Expedia as well.
Julie & Dave from Michigan
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located a short walk from the best attractions on Mackinac Island, yet away from the bustling traffic of downtown. Our relaxing hotel complex offers a variety of rooms in four different buildings and complimentary breakfast. All rooms are non-smoking. Out of respect for all our guests, we ask that you leave your pets at home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Harbour View Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harbour View Hotel Mackinac Island
- Harbor View Hotel
- Harbor View Mackinac Island