Paid over $300 for a "suite" with 3 Queen beds (which were actually pretty comfortable). There were no windows in living room area and the one window in the bedroom overlooked an alley and the backs of buildings. Rooms seemed clean but walls were covered in outdated peeling wallpaper, metal frame in bathroom's drop-ceiling was extremely rusted, ceiling tiles were stained. The two main rooms have worn golf course green carpeting. Some of the lamps didn't work. I was kind of embarassed that I picked this hotel for my family to stay at given the condition of the rooms. But the hotel's location is right on main street and I had assumed it would be a lot nicer given it's name "Lilac Tree Suites and Spa." Not a seedy place, but desperately needs attention and updating and definitely not worth $300+ a night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Lilac Tree Suites & Spa is located in the heart of downtown, centrally located to the ferry docks. We are surrounded by restaurants, bars, shops and most Island activities. We are an all suites property featuring modern amenities that a traveler is accustomed. All suites have two large rooms separated by a bathroom with double vanity. All suites also have two 40" flat screen TVs, wet bar with microwave, refrigerator and coffee maker, and pillowtop mattresses in the bedroom. The Lilac Tree Spa is located on the ground floor of the hotel, offering massage, body wraps, facials, and nail services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire and Hotels.com so you can book your Lilac Tree Suites & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lilac Tree Hotel Mackinac Island
- Lilac Tree Suites And Spa
- Lilac Tree Mackinac Island