I stayed at the Lilac for a long weekend in Oct. '08 and it was very nice. Check-in went smoothly. Our room was a one-bedroom which was very quiet and cozy. The view was of next door which was fine. The beds were just ok. Couldn't really get comfortable, but my back is picky with beds. Bathroom very nice with a 2 sink vanity. It was decorated very flowery and bold bright colors which is not to my taste, but very cute all the same. It was right on the main street of the island and very close to everything you could want to see! Overall, it was very nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Lilac Tree Suites & Spa is located in the heart of downtown, centrally located to the ferry docks. We are surrounded by restaurants, bars, shops and most Island activities. We are an all Suites property featuring modern amenities that a traveler is accustomed. All suites have two large rooms separated by a bathroom with double vanity. All suites also have two 40" flatscreen tvs, wet bar with microwave, refrigerator and coffee maker, and pillowtop matresses in the bedroom. The Lilac Tree Spa is located on the ground floor of the hotel, offering massage, body wraps, facials, and nail services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Expedia so you can book your Lilac Tree Suites & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lilac Tree Hotel Mackinac Island
- Lilac Tree Suites And Spa
- Lilac Tree Mackinac Island