This was our second stay at the Lilac Tree Hotel and, wow, it really was wonderful. You must visit the spa in the lower level--what a treat! While getting a massage and sipping on some herbal tea, you'd never know you were in a busy downtown area. Lauren at the front desk was so very helpful and knowledgeable about recommending not only the spa, but local restaurants, shops, and the boat schedule. We even had a great time watching the town settle in for the evening from our balcony.
The room was spotless, there were plenty of towels, chocolates on our pillows, and even a bottle of complimentary water. When we left our room for breakfast, it had already been cleaned by the time we got back (about an hour later). This was a great value!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Lilac Tree Suites & Spa is located in the heart of downtown Mackinac Island. We are surrounded by restaurants, bars, shops, Island activities, and are centrally located to the ferry docks. We are an all-suites property featuring modern amenities that a traveler is accustomed. All suites have two large rooms separated by a bathroom with double vanity. All suites have two 40" flat screen televisions, wet bar, microwave, refrigerator and coffee maker, and pillowtop mattresses in the bedroom. The Lilac Tree Spa is located on the ground floor of the hotel, offering massage, body wraps, facials, and nail services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Lilac Tree Suites & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lilac Tree Hotel Mackinac Island
- Lilac Tree Suites And Spa
- Lilac Tree Mackinac Island