This was our (husband and I ) second time staying on the Island and the first time staying at the Lilac Tree. The room was wonderful and we had a balcony which overlooked Main Street and it had a small view of the harbor. We really enjoyed having coffee and drinks on the balcony. We would definitely stay again. The only negative thing was that the bike rack for the hotel was located in the alley.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Lilac Tree Suites & Spa is located in the heart of downtown Mackinac Island. We are surrounded by restaurants, bars, shops, Island activities, and are centrally located to the ferry docks. We are an all-suites property featuring modern amenities that a traveler is accustomed. All suites have two large rooms separated by a bathroom with double vanity. All suites have two 40" flat screen televisions, wet bar, microwave, refrigerator and coffee maker, and pillowtop mattresses in the bedroom. The Lilac Tree Spa is located on the ground floor of the hotel, offering massage, body wraps, facials, and nail services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Lilac Tree Suites & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lilac Tree Hotel Mackinac Island
- Lilac Tree Suites And Spa
- Lilac Tree Mackinac Island