We had an enjoyable stay on Mackinac Island! The staff at the Lilac Tree Suites & Spa were easy to work with and very accommodating when our plans at the last minute. The room had a view of the harbor where we could watch the boats come and go. From our balcony we watch the horse drawn carriages and carts, bikes, bikes, people, and more bikes moving throughout the main street. The Spa is a must for both men and women to remove all your tension so you can enjoy the vacation.
Everyone should definitely try to get way from the main street to take in the views from both sides of the island—sunrise at Arch Rock and sunsets along the boardwalk looking out toward the Mackinaw Bridge. Leave your kids at home and enjoy a romantic time with your husband/wife.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Lilac Tree Suites & Spa is located in the heart of downtown, centrally located to the ferry docks. We are surrounded by restaurants, bars, shops and most Island activities. We are an all Suites property featuring modern amenities that a traveler is accustomed. All suites have two large rooms separated by a bathroom with double vanity. All suites also have two 40" flatscreen tvs, wet bar with microwave, refrigerator and coffee maker, and pillowtop matresses in the bedroom. The Lilac Tree Spa is located on the ground floor of the hotel, offering massage, body wraps, facials, and nail services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Hotwire so you can book your Lilac Tree Suites & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lilac Tree Hotel Mackinac Island
- Lilac Tree Suites And Spa
- Lilac Tree Mackinac Island