Front desk staff very helpful, as was the porter who took care of our bags from/to the boat. Central on the main street, so made it very easy to get around and back to the hotel from anywhere. Room 310, had small balcony on street, plus a large living room and a separate room with beds. Very good mattresses on beds, so great night sleep. Got a breakfast included at a place down the street, which was a bonus. Having been to both, I'd stay here again instead of the Grand--you'll be much happier and have $$$ leftover to boot!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Lilac Tree Suites & Spa is located in the heart of downtown Mackinac Island. We are surrounded by restaurants, bars, shops, Island activities, and are centrally located to the ferry docks. We are an all-suites property featuring modern amenities that a traveler is accustomed. All suites have two large rooms separated by a bathroom with double vanity. All suites have two 40" flat screen televisions, wet bar, microwave, refrigerator and coffee maker, and pillowtop mattresses in the bedroom. The Lilac Tree Spa is located on the ground floor of the hotel, offering massage, body wraps, facials, and nail services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Lilac Tree Suites & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lilac Tree Hotel Mackinac Island
- Lilac Tree Suites And Spa
- Lilac Tree Mackinac Island