Chippewa Hotel Waterfront
Island House Hotel(Mackinac Island)
$161
  • Pool
Lake View Hotel(Mackinac Island)
$323
$313
Hotels.com
Murray Hotel(Mackinac Island)
$229
$222
  • Restaurant
$267
The Inn at Stonecliffe(Mackinac Island)
$218
$211
Travelocity
Mission Point(Mackinac Island)
$199
$193
  • Pool
Lilac Tree Suites & Spa(Mackinac Island)
$258
  • Spa
Grand Hotel(Mackinac Island)
$849
$658
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
Harbour View Inn(Mackinac Island)
TripAdvisor
1,143 results
All reviewspink ponyhot tubstreet sidemilk and cookiestop floorwatch the boatsliving areaturn down serviceoverlooking the watergreat place to stayfort mackinachoneymoon suitewonderful hotelcoffee makerbeautiful viewclip clopferry dock
Reviewed June 4, 2010

The Chippewa is a very short walk from Arnold Ferry Lines - our baggage was collected by Archie, the super efficient bellman, and transported directly to the hotel. Our room was ready early and check in was a breeze. The hotel is a turn of the century structure - just beautifully decorated and maintained. We had a street side standard, one queen bed,and it was quite small but extremely clean, inviting, and comfortable. The hotel is centrally located in town on Main Street; just walk outside to shops and attractions. There is a grocery right across the street and many restaurants. We biked all over the island and enjoyed the trip thoroughly. There's nothing like the calm that descends on the town once the last ferry leaves taking the day tourists back to the mainland. It is well worth it to stay all night on the island. There is a fairly noisy bar scene as night progresses but we never heard it from our room. However we did hear the clop, clop of horse hooves. Enchanting.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Kpenny
Reviewed May 21, 2010

Lovely hotel and staff. The beds were plush, rooms immaculate, staff friendly. I was disapointed that the staff didn't advise me that I might need the earplugs, which they provide, to help me sleep-- the bar noise can be high. But, I would definitely stay there again. The restaurant and bar areas were fantastic, too.

Stayed: May 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 16, 2010

What a great hotel. Perfect location right in the heart of the island's business district and main street. Very nice room with view of the street. The bed was very comfortable and the room quite spacious. Enjoyed the island with a bike ride. Took Shepler's Ferry which was great as well. Overall a very nice trip and stay.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank xiphoid76
Reviewed April 27, 2010

I booked this room online. The Reservation included three free breakfasts during our three day stay. Arriving at the hotel, the Desk Manager told me the Desk Clerk was new and she should not have told us the breakfasts were included in the price. I handed the Manager the printed copy I had of my reservation, including the free meals. She had to honor it. That's the only problem I had, so I gave the 'Service' only three stars. Great food, nice rooms for the price, very clean. Our room faced the main street. We were on a corner and had two windows. One window overlooked the water. We had a view and didn't pay for the view. The rooms up front costs less.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled with friends
2  Thank FlynGramma
Reviewed March 1, 2010

This hotels rooms are wonderful if you ask for one with a lake view. The rooms are alwas clean, and the view outside your balconyis great.In the morning you wake up to th sound of horse hoofs. Its so peaceful. This hotel has a restaurant, a really good one. They have a bar, located outside by the hottub. Yep a hottub. Its a good touch. Its big, and when you go in it in the evening it really top your day. Its located right in the downtown, so you hear alot ofthe noise from the downtownin the hotel. Except I find it very calming. You may too... oh forgot to mention if you have kidste maids usually bring them milk and cookies everytime they come in the evening and your inthe room with them. It makes you feel welcome.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled with family