“Very good sweets”
Review of Velvet - CLOSED

Velvet
“Very good sweets”
Reviewed June 30, 2012 via mobile

We stopped in to by some fudge and ended up vying lots of sweets! Everything was very good at a reasonable price

Forney, Texas
“Best prices for fudge on the island”
Reviewed June 24, 2012

Everything's purple, even the outfit on the college girl serving us. Five flavors of fudge for $20! Can't beat that, and it is absolutely delicious.

Visited June 2012
3 Thank KMcKay1942
New Orleans
“The caramel apples are the bomb!”
Reviewed June 8, 2012

I got a caramel apple and it was so good! The store is super cute too. Their fudge samples were delicious. They have typical fudge though, nothing unique. Prices are fair for the area. This isn't a restaurant so i'm not sure why it's ranked in the restaurant section. It's pushing other places down the list. Weird. But any way, it's a good candy store with the basics.

• Visited May 2012
Gregory, Michigan
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Place, dependable and great service!”
Reviewed May 16, 2012

My son's 14th birthday was the same day as a school 2 day field trip to Mackinac Island. I contacted Velvet candy store for a special treat to be delivered to his hotel room for a surprise. Danielle went out of her way to make sure that he received the best birthday ever!She even sent me a text picture of the gift so I knew what he was getting since I wasn't there. Unfortunatly the hotel "lost" his present and so the Velvet team made him a new one and had it delivered within an hour and saved the day.

Thank you Velvet team especially Danielle for going above and beyond for my son. You gave him a great birthday and I will recommend the Velvet store over and over again!

If anyone wants to send a special present to a friend or loved one Velvet Candy Store is the place to go with dependable staff and excellent service!

• Visited May 2012
1 Thank reneet779
Naperville, Illinois
“Wonderful!”
Reviewed October 9, 2011

We were at first intrigued by this new place and went In because they were running a fantastic deal on fudge (buy three, get three). The girl working the counter was super friendly and helped us immediately. The fudge is amazing and smooth. The ice cream variety was plentiful and creative. They also have assorted candies but we didn't get to try them as we were chowing down on fudge. We came off season so the stock was low but I'm sure that during peak there is all kinds of delicious things. I hope that this place makes it because it just replaced our old fav fudge shop (JoAnne's).

We selected peanut butter, mint chocolate, Butterfinger, German chocolate, turtle and Dark Chocolate in case you were wondering. :)