I had the pleasure of attending the Labor Day Jazz Weekend and I was Spectacular. Fantastic concerts, wonderful meals and an atmosphere that makes you feel like you are apart of a royal family. The staff was kind and gracious. The rooms were immaculate and large...and despite the lack of air conditioning - the rooms were very comfortable. (I keep my house set at 70 and I was never hot...) The town is very cute and everything is a short stroll away. If you are looking for a great vacation or a romantic get-a-way you will be glad you made the choice to stay here. I am already planning my next visit!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to America’s Summer Place. Every year since 1887, Grand Hotel has welcomed guests and families to Mackinac Island, where cars are not allowed and bikes and horse drawn carriages are the favored modes of transportation. As Travel + Leisure’s 500 World’s Best Hotels and Conde Nast Traveler's Top 5 Midwest Resorts in 2012, Grand Hotel offers outstanding accommodations where no two guest rooms are alike. Enjoy spectacular views of the Straits of Mackinac in a rocking chair on the world’s largest porch,complimentary children's programs, The Jewel golf course, swimming, tennis, lawn games, gardens, bicycling, carriage tours, shopping, Sadie's Ice Cream Parlor, and an experience you will never forget. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Grand Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hotel Mackinaw Island Michigan
- Grand Hotel Mackinac Island Michigan
- Grand Hotel Island Mackinaw
- Grand Mackinac Island