Our experience at the Grand Hotel was more than we expected. We were celebrating our 50th wedding anniversary and chose the Grand Hotel for that reason and was not disappointed in any way. We were assigned a suite on the Parlor level which gave us easy access to many public areas in the hotel. The staff and outsanding personal service made our stay very memorable. We also took an escorted tour through the hotel and learned many wonderful details of this amazing property. We would recommend the Grand Hotel to anyone interested in historic sites in a relaxing environment.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to America’s Summer Place. Every year since 1887, Grand Hotel has welcomed guests and families to Mackinac Island, where cars are not allowed and bikes and horse drawn carriages are the favored modes of transportation. As Travel + Leisure’s 500 World’s Best Hotels and Conde Nast Traveler's Top 5 Midwest Resorts in 2012, Grand Hotel offers outstanding accommodations where no two guest rooms are alike. Enjoy spectacular views of the Straits of Mackinac in a rocking chair on the world’s largest porch,complimentary children's programs, The Jewel golf course, swimming, tennis, lawn games, gardens, bicycling, carriage tours, shopping, Sadie's Ice Cream Parlor, and an experience you will never forget. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz and TravelClick so you can book your Grand Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hotel Mackinaw Island Michigan
- Grand Hotel Mackinac Island Michigan
- Grand Hotel Island Mackinaw
- Grand Mackinac Island