“Finally... Young, hip people!”

Lucky Bean Coffeehouse
Reviewed August 10, 2014 via mobile

The island is lacking young and eclectic people something terrible. This place was a breath of fresh air. The people working were very friendly and funny! The spiced chai with soy milk was one of the best I've ever had! Thank you for having this great coffee shop within all of these cookie cutter riddled businesses.

There are newer reviews for Lucky Bean Coffeehouse

Reviewed August 10, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I love small town coffee shops and this is one of the best. Yes, there is a Starbucks on Main St but travel one block over and you'll find this gem. The barista was knowledgeable and took his time to make each cup of coffee (or lattes in our case) and even made a cool design in the foam. We definitely be back!

Reviewed August 5, 2014

You will find this shop across from the fire/ambulance station. It is noted that Love Potion # 9 is a local favorite, while I can not verify that claim. I will admit is is now mine! Stopped there 3 days in a row for a morning and afternoon cup.

Reviewed August 2, 2014 via mobile

My friends and I all thoroughly enjoyed the coffee and found the frappes we had to be the perfect pick-me-up on a hot summer afternoon. It's a little off the Main Street but we were glad that we looked a little further to find this gem.

Reviewed July 22, 2014

The Kona Blend was the best I found on the island. The shop is behind the main street, but it's a very easy walk or bike ride.