“Service above and beyond”

Horn's Gaslight Bar & Restaurant
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 16, 2013

Needed late night submarine sandwich. Staff helped with order, very friendly, treated me no differently than their tabled guests.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

Good food but what I go for is the Cosmo. That is when I know my Mackinac Island vacation has officially begun.

Reviewed October 13, 2013

my wife and I were looking for a little entertainment and we happened across this place had a solo musician playing everything form old time rock and roll to country and beautifully we went in for a couple beers and stayed for some beef nachos ( really good too) and quite reasonably priced $10
We popped in to 2 other places but this was the only one I would recommend.
Good serve reasonable prices and good entertainment

Reviewed October 11, 2013

We were just at Horn's on Sunday night. There was a solo musician playing.. Brian Thomas, perhaps? He was wonderful. Really played a great variety of music and kept the crowd involved, too. We weren't too hungry, so we just split an order of nachos. The portion was large.. plenty for two people. Very tasty, too!

1  Thank JodifromJackson
Reviewed October 10, 2013

Every year we have ot stop at Horn's and enjoy not only the atmosphere, but the food. Always the same high quality.

1  Thank Larry C