“Great food, drinks, atmosphere, entertainment!”

Horn's Gaslight Bar & Restaurant
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Jackson, Michigan
“Great food, drinks, atmosphere, entertainment!”
Reviewed November 3, 2012

Best bar on the Island! Try a chimichanga- you won't be disappointed! Live bands are wonderful, room to dance et plenty of tables. Great, great pub!

Holland, Michigan, United States
“Good food”
Reviewed October 28, 2012

Food was good, service was quick even though busy? Had the chimichonga. Wife had a red margarita (can't remember the name) that she really liked.

Visited October 2012
Syracuse, Indiana
“Great option for lunch”
Reviewed October 28, 2012

My husband and I were looking for a good spot to have a burger for lunch while visiting the island, with many places closed for the season this weekend, we were thankful to find Horn's open. The place looked great decorated appropriately for Halloween and the burgers were good. We had a skillet of cheese fries that were in a word YUM! We would highly recommend this place.

Michigan
“Nice little restaurant”
Reviewed October 26, 2012

He had lunch on a Sunday and the burgers were good. Our server, I cannot remember his name but I remember his name tag said Ft. Lauderdal, FL. was fantastic. High energy, very knowledgable about the town and even talked Tiger's baseball with us briefly.

MI
“A favorite spot for a drink”
Reviewed October 25, 2012

I can't say I've eaten a meal here lately, but I sure like their bar. It's comfortable to sit and lean against the rounded wood edging, and the bartenders I've encountered here are friendly and attentive. When I visited Horn's a few years ago during a slow rainy day in May, the bartender on duty was, shall we say, very generous with his pour when I ordered a bracing shot of Grand Marnier to warm my bones. Well, that made me a fan for life, and I always return here for a nip or two when visiting the island no matter what the time of year. I dropped in just a few days ago in late October and the vibe was pretty much the same... a relaxing place to kick back and chill for a while, with no pressure to vacate your barstool anytime soon.

Visited October 2012